PESF (PULSATING ELECTROSTATIC FIELD THERAPY)
WHAT IS IT?
It is an absolutely non-invasive electrostatic pulse stimulation treatment, which permits the acceleration of the basal metabolism without turning to the use of pharmaceutical drugs.
WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS?
- Increase in the oxygen exchanges at the level of peripheral circulation
- Improvement in the profusion of microcirculation
- Causation of an anti-clotting action of red blood cells
- Significant increase of the basal metabolism
- Improvement in the response to a dietary program
FOR WHOM IS IT RECOMMENDED?
- To subjects with resistant obesity
- To all those who respond with difficulty to a dietary treatment
- For those in the course of pharmaceutical treatments which can produce as side effects an increase in body weight and metabolic alterations
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT:
The treatment foresees 15 applications, to be carried out 2-3 times a week. Each one of the applications lasts between 30 to 40 minutes.
The application of the P.E.S.F. system must be accompanied by a controlled dietary regimen.
The treatment cannot be carried out: during pregnancy, for young children, for patients with a pacemaker, during the course of chronic illnesses, or, for any case, without the doctor’s approval.